UX-PM 2 “Executing UX”
This level is for those who have already done the previous level or for those who need to learn more about how to integrate UX tools and methodologies into projects, like planning and management of UX activities.
- Learn to plan, control and manage UX activities in different phases of the project.
- Understand how to integrate UX in a project, considering opportunities and operating and financial restrictions.
- Acquire the assurance to correctly select the most adequate UX methodology for each phase of the project.
- Acquire knowledge to guarantee that the user perspective is connected to the business strategy, building better and more lucrative products.
Who can participate
To participate in UX-PM Level 2 Certification, it is necessary to have obtained Level 1 certification or undergo an interview before enrolling, to evaluate your knowledge and experience, guaranteeing that you get the most out of the training.
If you did not do Level 1, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, with subject “UX-PM Level 2 – Interview” and we will schedule an interview.
Module 1: User Centered Design
- User Centered Design.
- Service Design.
Module 2: UX Strategy
- Interviews with Stakeholders.
- UX Benchmarking.
- Value Proposition Canvas.
- Value / effort matrix.
Module 3: User research – UX research
- Market and UX research.
- Online research.
- Individual interviews.
- Ethnographic study.
- User Journey.
- User Scenarios.
- Module 4: UX Design
- Information Architecture.
- Wireframes and prototypes.
- Graphic design.
Module 5: UX Evaluation
- Expert Review.
- Usability tests.
- Eye tracking.
- Planning a UX evolution.
Module 6: Development and Implementation
- Documenting Design.
- UX Support in Agile development.
Duration and classes
- 2 days, full time.
- Small groups of 6 to 10 participants.
Exam and certification
Test with multiple choice questions and interview with the instructor.
Certificate delivery ceremony.
Mercedes Sanchez and José Gil have 15 years of experience in UX and have developed projects in Brazil and Latin America, for Brazilian and international companies.
They are the founders of Mercedes Sanchez UX Research, one of the firsts UX consultancy companies in Latin America, recognized and respected by global and Brazilian clients, and the only Brazilian company to be a “full-partner” of the UXalliance.
They have already planned and executed hundreds of projects for large players on the global market that operate in several areas, including financial services, e-commerce, travel and tourism, health, social media, auto industry, communications, etc.